In the rare case where something does go wrong all transactions conducted through Peig can be refunded via your Stripe account.
A common tactic used by scammers is to offer a discount on the asking price to entice users to go outside our platform. Users who attempt to conduct transactions offsite are almost always fraudulent. Offsite transactions are not eligible for Stripe Refunds. For your safety we actively warn and ban users who attempt to conduct unsafe, offsite transactions.
We take fraud very seriously. In order to keep the community safe for all users, we constantly monitor the marketplace for fraudulent items. Our Zero-Tolerance Policy means that anyone posting counterfeit goods, posting items they do not own, or engaging in any other duplicitous behavior will be immediately banned. Please exercise good judgment when using the marketplace.
- Be respectful! Bad behavior will not be tolerated.
- Do not sell fake or replica items. Any seller doing so will be banned.
- Ship items you sell in a timely manner, ideally within 48 hours and no longer than 4 days after purchase.
- Be honest and accurate in your item descriptions. Make sure to highlight any flaws or distinctive details.
- Keep buyers updated on the status of their orders and send tracking whenever possible.
- Respect the Peig Team. Items are moved and deleted at our discretion.
3% is the lowest marketplace fee out there and its the minimum needed to help cover our costs and take Peig forward.